Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the day i went away



It was on 15th of August, the day when I really have to say goodbye to my family and my friends. It was really a hard time for me. After I finished my exam and it was not a great exams! I had a barbecue with my friends in Subang and at that night we had say goodbye to Eric. I really HATE to say goodbye. I am wondering why there should be a farewell after a meeting. It's just really hard to understand. it's like a life and the death.
I just couldn't believe that finally it's the time for me to go. The time that i have waited for so long. I am going to meet uncle sam. After spending approximately 2 years in Malaysia, now i have to go to continue my study. The time flew like a blink of my eyes. it's just too fast!!
You know what? I was crying all over the time that night. I just couldn't stand anymore. I told myself to be strong, I forced myself to smile, everything is just the opposite! I AM WEAK.
After packed all my stuffs in two big suitcases and 3 hand carry, finally I was done. I wish I could spend those few worthy hours with everyone there. But I could not do so because most of them were having exams that day. It was just TOO sad.
so I spent my time writing letters and cards to my family and friends.
ceku was picking me up earlier because we wanted to have dinner before I go to airport. We had our dinner in Bondi. My favorite menu seems not delighted even it was! Because i had my dinner with my tears falling off. That was bad because I just ashamed my self. I am so childish!

No matter what i felt sad that time, messages were coming in to my phone and all the good bye and good luck wishes from many of my friends. That was really hurt me, because I was really not ready to say good bye. Lepi and tante told me that they would not sending me to airport because they have to prepare for the next exam. I was just so sad to know about that because I have not hugged tante before I leave Inti.

Even though I knew that they were telling lie, but i was just so tempting and I cried easily.
When I reached the airport, THEY WERE THERE! ALL OF THEM.
my friends from subang, all of my close friends in INTI. Everyone was there. it was around 27 of them.
Shu, Wisen, Fery, Chelsea, erna, Kitin, and Marco came from such a distance just to send me to airport. I was so happy and again i could bear my tears no more.
Lepi, tante, christine, meliana, dustin, arip, rio, nathan, edo, jerry, indra, iva, shu yi, kelwin, foo sean, setiawan, chin n also ceku...
EVeryone was there to send me off. I really thanked everyone for everything...
I was really touched. I can be strong because of all of you. Your support, help, care and many more!
I will never FORGET EACH AND EVERYONE THERE.
You are lovely. You are the best. I am so lucky that i have this precise CHANCE to know all of you.

Love u all.
wish me all the best in my new life in fresno.

No comments: