Friday, August 1, 2008

Counting down

Another 14days left before I have to depart to the country of Uncle Sam. I AM EXCITED, but I just and I AM not sure whether i have ready to go or not!
There are so many things in my head:
- MY SOciology trial
( I don't care! no matter what, we have to win the trial. We have to fight until the end of the TRIAL! Because we come to win not to Lose the trial)
once the trial completed, I am sure that I will miss you guys.
thank you for putting so much effort in this trial..thank you for everything you guys have done.

- the coming of Final exam
I have not ready for my final exam..but I will do my best of it. I have to continue my preparation...


- MY FAMILY.
I AM MISSING them right now. I miss them all the time.
I can say nothing except I love you all.

-ceku
ceku...I WILL MISS YOU
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhhuhuuh..let me cry..let me cry

-my Friends
lovely friends! I will never forget you guys. Thanks for being such a nice,charming,and caring people.
I will bring our memories until the end of the time.


-preparation to fresno
i hope everything will be on the right track even though I still have so much things to do!

and many...
many
many more ..

No comments: