Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time to write again!

Finally, finally, finally..
I got to do something this holiday! not wasting my time by sleeping and doing nothing:(
too bad so sad!
this is my first entry since last August.
I have been busy with school and my activities till i did not have time for blogging
I miss my past routine though.
Time really flies,huh?
It's been about four months since I arrived in the United States.
I have learned so much things and gained so much of experience within four months.
hahhahaha..you might doubt me! I will try to share about what I have learned about the life in the United States.
I think the people in the United States are unique, are't they?

anyway...Merry Christmas for everyone!
may the joy and peace of the Lord be with you guys always.

take care! see you soon in my next entry

No comments: