Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Christmas



It was a lonely Christmas..a silent Christmas..with nobody but myself.
Kind of sad and horrible, right?
This is my first Christmas without my family around me.
I don't really want to talk about my Christmas because I will feel sad.
But really, Christmas is such a momentous celebration for everyone, the time when the baby was born, the baby that came to save us!
It's a time for family gathering, and It's a time to repent, it's a time for us to start everything all over again.
Back in my country, Christmas celebration might not be as special as it is in the United States or other Christian countries. Not all the family in Indonesia are celebrating Christmas, but in the United States, almost all the family are celebrating Christmas. Isn't that cool?
In the beginning of December, people have started decorating and shopping for Christmas!
I have never seen a house without a Christmas tree and decoration!
and I really love them..
:)
I wish I will have a white Christmas next time! it will be wonderful to see the falling snow during Christmas.
Moreover, Americans have many traditions during Christmas. For instance, the tradition of exchange gift. Everyone in the house will get Christmas gifts from the member of the family, also during the Christmas, people will have to eat pie.
It's kind of unique for me. I have always love American's house!
a nice, neat and good position. I hope I will own a house soon
LOL
again, Merry Christmas!
love,
lien

2 comments:

Anbuchudar said...

Wahhhhhh.... After so long.....

Yan Naing said...

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet Keep it up